Anyone remember Monster or Poods as Daisy calls him (and she has reliably informed me of the correct spelling)?
Well, today he was very long. Even elongated across the floor.
And looking particularly magnificent. We don’t use the word “fat” in this house.
I worked out last night, when we were discussing the “magnificence”, that Poods cons out of someone at least 5 meals a day!
The schedule goes like this:-
- Breakfast when OH gets up.
- A lunchtime snack to inspire BeAnne to eat her medication – “ham day, ham day, Oh my goodness, it’s ham day” (all together now, please sing with us!)
- Tea – supposedly 5 p.m. but OH usually gives in at about 3.40! Poods is very persistent to the point of annoying.
- Supper before he goes to bed at midnight.
- And lastly there is his middle-of-the-night snack from his special timer foodbowl – and he will wake you if the bowl doesn’t work!
Five meals a day usually silences the world’s largest white cat and he has a strontium atomic clock located in his stomach from which the world sets the time.
Some might say Poods has us all very well trained.
And I think they could be right!