I am not sure what I think of this fillum.
I made it this afternoon and was interrupted by the sound of a chicken squawking, plus ever-changing light and a sudden inability to focus the camera.
Things I learned today:
- Sticky dots are henceforth known as “bloody sticky dots”.
- Bad lighting means bad focussing because there is not enough light.
- Chickens, who are outside and making sounds like they are being murdered, are very distracting. They weren’t being murdered – just shouting.
- Radio 3 is boring as hell on a Sunday.
- My crows are very unhelpful. If they fell off the fence once, they fell off it a hundred times. Bah!
- I need more characters and less plot
- I need more space and better lights
- I am just going round and round here until I get my studio space (please, hopefully, Christmas)
But my fillum is slightly longer. So huzzah to that!
This is not my best work. I need help in this and I don’t know who to ask or who would help me. I guess I will just keep going as best I can. I enjoy my Sunday afternoon film-making but, in the same breath, I realise I need guidance.