I have been going round and round in my head with this situation.
The bills are beginning to pour in for Haakon and his illness. I was not expecting and did not budget for this. I have a vet bill (two visits plus blood tests and meds), a hay bill (the poor lad has to eat something)) and a feed bill (again, when we thought it was laminitis, the poor lad had to have a special diet which he is still eating because low sugar is not a bad thing and I don’t believe in throwing anything away). All are fairly hefty.
So would anyone be interested in having one of my little felted creations in return for a donation to go towards these bills? I am enjoying my new hobby and work hard every evening while waiting to turn lights out for Haakon and Taktur attempting to make a little sheep or bird. That seems to be my repertoire at the moment.
So, here we go:
1) The (military) Robin.
2) Flappy Penguin
3) Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (Mr Bluebird on my shoulder)
4) Curly Ringlet Sheep
5) Big Nose Sheep with grey legs
6) Grey Brown Slightly Worried Sheep
7) Wonky Big Ears – Derpy Sheep (who is impossible to photograph!) He is actually very cute in real life but those ears got out of control.
8) Pretty Little White Sheep
9) Puffin – who is not for sale. I made him for my mother but I can make another if anyone is interested.
So that is them. I am actually very proud of what I have achieved and if you are interested in anyone, please let me know – email@example.com . They were made with love.
Obviously these bills are my responsibility and I am not going to shirk them but any help would be hugely appreciated and I would not say no.