To make up for yesterday’s totally inadequate blog post, I went into my stable/studio and made a little film.
Things I learned today whilst film-making….
- Sticky Glue dots are exactly not that. They stick to one thing – themselves – or maybe two – me and themselves. Everything else they are entirely immune to on the sticking front. A complete waste of money.
- It is very difficult to make ponies jump. Just sayin’. I had to be the Muzzah of Invention.
- It is also very difficult to get Monster to meow on request, which surprised me since he never shuts up so it ended up with me opening his tin of cat food while Floss followed him round trying to record him telling me to feed him NOW!
- BeAnne is a grudging little companion (see photo)
- I really need my own studio space (see photo). The building may be completed by Christmas and I am very excited. I have such plans.
So, I hope you enjoy the film. That’s 29 seconds of your life you’re not going to get back. Turn up the volume too.
I hope this makes up for yesterday.
Edited: I read this blog back and managed to say, like, “totally” three times in the first paragraph. I sounded like a teenager. I really must remember to proof-read. I embarrassed myself.